Thursday 17 May 2012

2.5 pounds in a day?!

Yeah, so apparently I lost 2.5 pounds yesterday. That's riiiight bitches. I'm sure it's a fluke somehow - perhaps water weight? But we'll see what the scales say tomorrow. I guess I didn't eat a lot yesterday though, so hopefully some of it is actual weight I've lost. So the food diary for yesterday:


- Prune yoghurt (55cal)
- Kiwi (14cal)
- 1 almond (7cal)
- Vegetable soup (56cal)
- 9 blueberries (8cal)
- 2 1/2 quail eggs (35cal)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (40cal)
- Raw mushrooms and lettuce (20cal)
- Small spoonful of minced beef (30cal)


=256 calories...wadduuuuuppp.


We're all spending the day on a yacht (sound like a poncy twat) on the 1st of June and I really really REALLY want to be under 8 stone. Even 7st 13.75 pounds will do! Which means I have 15 days of dieting to lose 9.75 pounds, which equates to losing 0.65 pounds every day till then. Do we think this is possible?! Fuck I doubt it, but it's working out so far so here's hoping! 


Positive outlook and all that shit, whaddamilike.

No comments:

Post a Comment