Tuesday 22 May 2012

8 pounds in 8 days! Say whuuuuut.

Lost another pound today, so I'm 117.25lbs :) Which means, since I started restricting more on the 15th, I've lost 8 pounds! Which is a pound a day if my maths serves me correctly... And I ate so little yesterday and only felt a bit sick hungry.


- 1 almond (7cal)
- 10 blueberries (8cal)
- Spoonful of yoghurt (10cal)
- Green salad, no dressing (max 70cal)
- Bit of chicken breast (40cal)
- Boiled courgette (5cal)
- Broccoli (max 20cal)
=160 calories. BOOM.


This is the lowest weight I've been in at least 4 years. I am a very happy girl today :) My mum's starting to do her worrying thing though, so it's good I'm going back to London soon. I also can't wait for my cigs! I haven't smoked for a month now just because it would upset my mum more than it's worth. But jeeeesus I miss fags, and it makes dieting so much easier. Gonna hit up duty free in a BIG way.

No comments:

Post a Comment