Saturday 19 May 2012

Chocolate why you tease me like this!

I literally ate chocolate like the world was ending yesterday, it was diiiisgusting. But why does it taste so fucking good?! I'm gonna go with blaming the fact that my period's due? But I understand this is a pretty pathetic attempt at excusing myself. Anyway, I ate about 800 calories worth of chocolate I'd say...why am I so sexy? Then I had pasta. With chorizo. I cannot be stopped. I got rid of some of it but didn't want mah mama to catch on, cause everyone was in - ballllllache.


So as expected, I gained a pound. But ate like a saint today. Well in the unhealthy-not-eating way, but it was essential after yesterday:


- Prune yoghurt (55cal)
- 2 almonds (14cal)
- Some pomegranate seeds (20cal)
- 2 x Soup (136cal)
= 225 calories


And now we wait...............


....so dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment